Britt Prince

Bugeaters1

• 3 months later...

Just watched the state tourney for Elk North and Skutt.  Prince and friends won by 2 in the last couple of min.

Really a good game to watch. Especially for class B teams. Two  fundamentally well coached and executing teams.

Skutt had only lost about 5 games in the last several (3 ?) years, and they have all been to Elk North. Mark up the 6th

Not to sound sexist, but it was a war among the girls. Tough no holds bar game...especially by Skutt. They left nothing on the floor. 

Skutt was double teaming Prince pretty hard the whole game. They did hold her in check to a degree.  She did show flashes of what she can do, and put her team on her back in the second half. They were down 9 at one point in the second half.

Little McCabe can shoot the long one too.

Edited by redsteve

43 minutes ago, All About the Corn said:

Britt had 17 points and 12 boards I believe to go with a few steals and assists. 

She has the ability to make those around her better.  If she can continue to develop her three point shot...lordy, lordy, lordy!

yeah, and take note of her quiet/calm focus/determination in the fourth quarter.  Trailing by nine against a very active defense -  not an ounce of panic or even worry was evident.  Also, when she got robbed on her way to the basket after a steal (I think it was McCabe who fouled her three times on her drive up the lane) .... no CC style antics.  No acting out.  No looks of disbelief - just got up off the floor and went back to work. 

1 hour ago, All About the Corn said:

Britt had 17 points and 12 boards I believe to go with a few steals and assists. 

Amongst all her accolades one of the things that excite me the most is we will finally have someone who consistently can hit pull up 15 ft jump shots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...