2023 PF Omaha Biliew

hhcmatt

Check out these items from the Rivals link above:

In a recruiting world filled with sales pitches and false promises, Biliew said the genuine feeling he got from the Huskers was as valuable as anything else.

“That they mean what they say and that they’re still the same people,” Biliew said of what he learned about NU’s staff during his visit. “I expect the truest out of them because they mean what they say. They hold me to a high standard, and I appreciate them for that.”

The weekend didn’t change where the Huskers stood on his list of potential schools. It just solidified their spot as one of the top contenders from here on out.

“I mean, I’m always going to hold them dear, because it’s home, and they’re always going to stay there,” Biliew said. “They showed a lot of love, and it’s appreciated.”

1 hour ago, Swan88 said:

Check out these items from the Rivals link above:

In a recruiting world filled with sales pitches and false promises, Biliew said the genuine feeling he got from the Huskers was as valuable as anything else.

“That they mean what they say and that they’re still the same people,” Biliew said of what he learned about NU’s staff during his visit. “I expect the truest out of them because they mean what they say. They hold me to a high standard, and I appreciate them for that.”

The weekend didn’t change where the Huskers stood on his list of potential schools. It just solidified their spot as one of the top contenders from here on out.

“I mean, I’m always going to hold them dear, because it’s home, and they’re always going to stay there,” Biliew said. “They showed a lot of love, and it’s appreciated.”

That kind of statement is normally very important with parents.  

1 hour ago, Swan88 said:

Here are a couple guesses:

1. Our biggest competition is the NBA, not a blue blood; and

2. If he doesn't/can't reclassify to 2022, NBA probably wins.

Wait.  He's trying to reclassify to 2022?  Is that confirmed or is this just conjecture?

19 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

Wait.  He's trying to reclassify to 2022?  Is that confirmed or is this just conjecture?

There’s some talk about Him moving to the prep school in order to expedite his career a year while also playing better competition. We will see if the former happens though. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/2023-forward-omaha-biliew-continues-to-display-athleticism?ga_source=cm

Name drops Kentucky, Oregon, and Arkansas.  Not an official Top 3 list, but also never a good thing to not be mentioned at all during an interview. 

We're out in regards to Biliew. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/17/2021 at 9:42 AM, aphilso1 said:

https://nebraska.rivals.com/news/2023-forward-omaha-biliew-continues-to-display-athleticism?ga_source=cm

Name drops Kentucky, Oregon, and Arkansas.  Not an official Top 3 list, but also never a good thing to not be mentioned at all during an interview. 

Reading the whole quote I feel as if we're taking this the wrong way. 

“Before the season, I took a couple of unofficials, but I am trying to focus on the season now," he said. "Once this high school season gets done, I will look at setting some visits with the schools talking to me, like Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky.”

Then I imagine the author asked about those schools, so he elaborated on them. He's already taken an official visit here, so he didn't mention us by name since it seems the question was more framed around visits. 

Just my thoughts. Might not be done yet. 

11 minutes ago, basketballjones said:

Reading the whole quote I feel as if we're taking this the wrong way. 

“Before the season, I took a couple of unofficials, but I am trying to focus on the season now," he said. "Once this high school season gets done, I will look at setting some visits with the schools talking to me, like Arkansas, Oregon, Kentucky.”

Then I imagine the author asked about those schools, so he elaborated on them. He's already taken an official visit here, so he didn't mention us by name since it seems the question was more framed around visits. 

Just my thoughts. Might not be done yet. 

I think our chances gets slimmer and slimmer with the amount of losses that Nebraska especially not even being competitive in some games.  Not even sniffing post season is not helping our cause either

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...