2023 PF Omaha Biliew

hhcmatt

6 hours ago, huskerbill85 said:

Could see burritto bill offering this kid thousands to come to KU

In another month and a half, the NIL will basically make this legal for everyone other than coaches.

At least the money changing hands should now occur above board (and be taxable, of course).

Going to be a rough time for bag men. They better have their resumes in order. I'm looking at you, school 60 miles to the east.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:01 AM, throwback said:

In another month and a half, the NIL will basically make this legal for everyone other than coaches.

At least the money changing hands should now occur above board (and be taxable, of course).

Going to be a rough time for bag men. They better have their resumes in order. I'm looking at you, school 60 miles to the east.

SEC invested in their own cocaine farms in Columbia to help support paying players. I'm all for kids getting paid but sheesh do we think slimey bastards like Self and the SEC arent going to go above and beyond anyway they can? Sorry I'm salty.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought this quote was interesting from the article Robin wrote on Omaha's visit last weekend:

"Then his offense, that's an NBA offense and would fit my game a lot. I'm really versatile. I'm not just a one-dimensional player. That offense would just fit me perfectly."

Sounds like he's saying *himself* that he's a perfect for our system!   😂

https://nebraska.n.rivals.com/news/2023-5-star-omaha-biliew-returns-home-for-nebraska-visit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...