Recruiting Rules Question (Coaches who have daughters/sons)

nevermind

A question that I have always wondered, what rules/guidelines do Division 1 coaches who have kids, have when it comes to watching their kids play and interacting with kids on their teams?  

So for example, Coach Williams has a daughter who's on an AAU team that played in Des Moines this weekend.  With there being no recruiting now is she allowed to go to the games to watch as a parent? My assumption would be that, yes she can go watch her daughter play but what about contact with other players and/or their parents on her team?  For sure there is nothing that could be considered recruiting allowed, but are there actual guidelines in how the coaches can interact with others associated with their child's team.  

This would be the same with Coach Hoiberg and his sons, who I'm assuming are playing for some team, though if I remember right it was mentioned when they first were coming that they would go back and play with their Chicago AAU team, that probably has changed with all that's going on.

One other time I thought about this was when Coach Cook's daughter was at Pius.  I'm sure it happens all the time all over the country, but just have never seen actual rules/guidelines.