2023 F Gus Yalden

6 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

I like how he uses his big, big body around players much smaller.. He doesn't push guys around and get stupid fouls or get in spots where he gets something called on him just because he has the  biggest body out there.. Fairly smooth for a kid that big and that young.. One to keep an eye on I think.

Edited by Silverbacked1

16 hours ago, jimmykc said:

Sort of a "Big Country" type. Now, he just needs to flatten off the haircut.

He has soft hands like Bryant Reeves. But Reeves never had moves like this kid. This kid is unbelievable. High-level skill and great hands in a big body.

I so want this kid to be a Husker. So want.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:40 AM, hhcmatt said:

Bow and arrow sighting at 0:57 and 1:19. He obviously picked that up from Cam Mack last year, meaning he's a Husker fan. Better add him to the scholarship matrix now, it's only a matter of time.

Edited by Shawn Eichorst's Toupee
Who'd have thought there'd be 2 in the same video, got too excited.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, 49r said:

ayyy, we're up to two uniform changes now:

Not truly elite yet...the elites have 'em wear three uniforms, but we're getting there!

#RollCorn #GetEmFrings  🙏💯

Omaha wore two uniforms as well, I’m pretty sure. 

Kid looks like a third string right tackle prospect for Iowa Western.  Then you roll the tape on him, and he just jumps off the film with his skillset.  Would absolutely love to sign this kid.  He will be dominant in the B1G once he's had a year in a college strength & conditioning program.

Edited by aphilso1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

World Herald had a run down on Yalden's visit:

“I can see myself here. I think that before (I visited) they were pretty high, and they were able to keep themselves pretty high, for sure.”

He and Friedrichsen are AAU teammates and good friends. Would be a nice package deal 

https://omaha.com/sports/huskers/mens-basketball/2023-recruits-leave-lincoln-impressed-with-nebraska-basketball/article_87d05752-2f04-11ec-b5ba-2341e6882866.html

There are two things that Doc Sadler consistently tweets

1. Quote retweets talking about how good the Cowboys are compared to Lance Jeter's Steelers in what should either be replies or a text conversation 

2. Retweeting Gus Yalden tweets

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...