2022 PG Fletcher Loyer -> Purdue

hhcmatt

• 5 months later...
  • hhcmatt changed the title to 2022 PG Fletcher Loyer -> Purdue
13 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

How bad must a kid feel if a school makes his top 6 and none of their fans even have him on their radar until after he commits somewhere else?

It's like, oh, we were in the top six of a kid who just committed somewhere else? I did not know that.

Just like it was before the internet. (Without the kid announcing his top six and was "blessed to receive 75 offers from whatever school")

5 minutes ago, Navin R. Johnson said:

Just like it was before the internet. (Without the kid announcing his top six and was "blessed to receive 75 offers from whatever school")

Kinda ruins the whole point of releasing a top 6 if no one knows about it.

If an "I've released the list of my top 6 schools" announcement falls in the middle of a forest ...

2 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Kinda ruins the whole point of releasing a top 6 if no one knows about it.

If an "I've released the list of my top 6 schools" announcement falls in the middle of a forest ...

Top 6, did he skip right over his Top 11?

Edited by colhusker

1 hour ago, Norm Peterson said:

I don't know. If he did, it made even less of a splash. I'm still not entirely sure we were even in on this guy.

Is this one of those "release a top six just so you can say you did it" kind of things?

I think that Butane Cookman school was one of the six. Heard he had a poster of a lighter in his basement.