2022 F Isaac Traudt - Virginia->Creighton

3 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

Apparently top 6 are Neb, Mizzu, Okla, Virginia, Louisville, and some team from Omaha. Per Gary Sharpe show today for what it’s worth. Did not see him release anything officially though

He'd be a really perfect fit for the system they run at UNO.  Would be a huge get for the Mavs!

On 1/28/2021 at 12:57 PM, Art Vandalay said:

Apparently top 6 are Neb, Mizzu, Okla, Virginia, Louisville, and some team from Omaha. Per Gary Sharpe show today for what it’s worth. Did not see him release anything officially though

Louisville would make my Top 6 too if Bill Murray's son was recruiting me. He's talked a lot about his relationships with Fred Hoiberg and McDermott. He grew up an Oklahoma fan, and he fits the Virginia mold almost to a T. Missouri though?

22 minutes ago, 49r said:

I guess I just thought that he's a virtual lock for OU.  Is that not the case?

Still, I'd be really surprised if he is actually seriously considering Nebraska.

That is not the case.

And he didn't cut his list down to six, those are the six he said have been recruiting him the hardest. Came from this interview.

• 4 weeks later...

I think there is a punchers chance with Traudt since Fred took over his recruitment. 

A good portion of if he seriously considers us is how the team looks next year. If there is improvement in the win column, then yeah obviously. If not it'll be a tougher sell. 

Green on the other hand, I have to think he's ours to lose

• 1 month later...
Man, I really hope that Isaac Traudt is 'N'. That would be a huge get for momentum of the program. He would be great at Nebraska, and a lot of his family & friends could go to a lot of his games. It would be awesome.

I hate to be a hater but Traudt isn’t coming here.

Even if we improve he is going to probably end up at a place like Gonzaga or somewhere he can get the spotlight.

I have no inside information but I am willing to bet he won’t even have Nebraska in his final list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a high degree of certainty for no inside info.
As the old saying says: “prediction is hazardous, especially when it’s about the future.”

He isn’t coming here. Don’t need inside information to know that.

Hope in one hand

Crap in another

Let me know which one fills up first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk