2022 F Isaac Traudt - Virginia->Creighton

5 minutes ago, cipsucks said:

It's times like these where a person needs his girlfriend by his side. Traudt to Lincoln makes perfect sense.  He's close enough when they want to see each other. Far enough away when they don't. After 32 years of marriage, I think I'm an expert on the subject.

Gary Sharp mentioned today that McDermott reached out to Notre Dame about their opening. Was on article university their paper

57 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

Exceptional fit.  

One would think Notre Dame's ambitions would be a bit higher than peaking in early January and meltdowns in February/March that result in overt racist comments to his players annually.  But what do I know, maybe he'll get lucky and they'll interview him?

3 hours ago, cipsucks said:

It's times like these where a person needs his girlfriend by his side. Traudt to Lincoln makes perfect sense.  He's close enough when they want to see each other. Far enough away when they don't. After 32 years of marriage, I think I'm an expert on the subject.

32! That isn't nothing, I got 43.

Edited by Bugeaters1

On 3/16/2023 at 2:23 PM, cipsucks said:

Only 32?  Rookie lol

On 3/16/2023 at 2:23 PM, cipsucks said:

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it; how does the husband know he is wrong?

8 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one around to hear it; how does the husband know he is wrong?

You answered your own question.  You’re asking the “husband”.  My wife tells me he’s always wrong.  So therefore by transitive property… he knows he’s wrong because he is the husband.

2 hours ago, hskr4life said:

You answered your own question.  You’re asking the “husband”.  My wife tells me he’s always wrong.  So therefore by transitive property… he knows he’s wrong because he is the husband.

Wait your wife talks to you?  Mine just sighs a lot and rolls her eyes.🤨

41 minutes ago, HuskerMB said:

Unfortunately, everything is pointing towards Creighton on him.  He'd be a great fit in Hoiberg's offense too.  

Our hope is that he doesn't get a committable offer from Creighton.  Folks close to the Jays would be shocked if they he doesn't.    Perhaps it will depend on who returns for Jays.