2022 F Isaac Traudt - Virginia->Creighton

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

End game

Also my educated guess is that he will announce Virginia

What makes you say Virginia? Was that his last visit? I was hoping since this is also the day that Nebraska's football season begins that he was trying to put Husker fans in a great mood even if the football team might struggle to do that regularly this season. I may just be an optimist, but please can we have nice things from Nebraska? 😀 

Interesting - I figured this one would drag out a while longer, especially considering the big summer he had and that he's still receiving offers.

No idea whether this is good or bad for us. It's easy to find theories that fit both scenarios.

On the optimistic side, he hasn't really indicated a favorite, and I haven't seen any recruiting guys making a bold prediction in the last few hours, so he's keeping the decision close to the vest. In other words, we're not out of it until we are.

Plus, I never would've guessed we'd even be in the mix 18-24 months ago. Did we make up enough ground? I hope so. But it clearly could go any of a few different ways.

46 minutes ago, CanadianHusker said:

What makes you say Virginia? Was that his last visit? I was hoping since this is also the day that Nebraska's football season begins that he was trying to put Husker fans in a great mood even if the football team might struggle to do that regularly this season. I may just be an optimist, but please can we have nice things from Nebraska? 😀 

Hoping he sees the talent here and on the way and he wants to be part of the rise that will be Husker basketball.

58 minutes ago, CanadianHusker said:

The same could be said for Creighton.  Their football team's first game of the season is also on Saturday.

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Just to be clear, Traudt isn't visiting Kansas like he planned to in the fall. What I post on here, right or wrong, isn't going to effect the outcome.

Not having membership in a P4 league already negatively affecting recruiting?  You hate to see it.