2022 F Isaac Traudt - Virginia->Creighton

Traudt has official visits set up with Nebraska, Michigan State and Virginia in June and will probably take an official to North Carolina this summer also. Wants to take an official to Ohio State in the fall. So there’s your five official visits already. His recruitment might move pretty quickly. 

Also will take unofficial visits to Creighton and Oklahoma this summer.

41 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

Traudt has official visits set up with Nebraska, Michigan State and Virginia in June and will probably take an official to North Carolina this summer also. Wants to take an official to Ohio State in the fall. So there’s your five official visits already. His recruitment might move pretty quickly. 

Also will take unofficial visits to Creighton and Oklahoma this summer.

If I was going to visit Ohio St, I would want to do it in the fall too, so I could get a sideline seat to a football game. They play Oregon at home on September 11. That would be an awesome game to see.

Edited by Nebrasketballer

9 hours ago, huskerbill85 said:

If Fred gets this kid build the damn statue I dont care what anyone says.

He gets a statue for this kid but not for getting Bryce McGowens?  I would think he would get a stature for landing a 5 star player and then can change it to a gold statue if he get Traudt.