Think Yvan as slimmed

1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

Yvan Wheredabulkago

A guy can make himself look a lot bigger just by flexing.  I always get a chuckle out of the pictures some programs tweet out of their dudes after a workout looking all swole and flexing next to the "before" pic where they're just standing around.  This is just kind of the same thing in reverse.

My guess is he probably weighs the same has he did a year ago, minus maybe some baby fat (which we all know he had plenty of back then)

38 minutes ago, 49r said:

A guy can make himself look a lot bigger just by flexing.  I always get a chuckle out of the pictures some programs tweet out of their dudes after a workout looking all swole and flexing next to the "before" pic where they're just standing around.  This is just kind of the same thing in reverse.

My guess is he probably weighs the same has he did a year ago, minus maybe some baby fat (which we all know he had plenty of back then)

I guess my workouts aren't intense enough 'cause I can never alter my body shape to that extent.

45 minutes ago, GATA said:

Any chance he could do that a few months ago?

Hard working kid.  I loved his attitude all season.  He's been busting his ass to slim down and hop like that since March.  Wow.  I've had no doubt he can be an excellent upperclassman, but he might turn some heads next year with that leaping.  It would help him immensely in finishing around the rim to be a quick leaper with a better vertical.  

Yvan was bulky last year. Unless someone photo-shopped that pic to lengthen him out and make him look slimmer, then it's not a function of what color shirt he's wearing and the dude has trimmed down.

Now, has he trimmed down because he's lost weight OR (as I hope is the case) has he trimmed down because he's been growing?

Anyone with kids who've reached puberty or beyond can appreciate what growing does to a young person's body. One day, they're kind of stocky and maybe a bit porky-looking; the next day they're slender and the hem of their pants is halfway up their legs.

That's the first thing that popped into my mind when I saw that picture of Yvan: He looks like one of my kids after they've had a growth spurt.