Season Ticket Holders: Plans?

When basketball season rolls around and assuming they'll play the games and allow fans in to watch ...  

49 members have voted

1. 1. When basketball season rolls around and assuming they'll play the games and allow fans in to watch ...

• I'm giving up my tickets. Might get them again in a year or so. But not dying to watch games live.
    • I'll keep my tickets as a placeholder so I don't lose the seats, but I'm not gonna go to any games in person.
    • I might go to a few of the bigger games but I'm not going to risk it for some directional state game.
    • I'm going, but I'll wear a mask and might move to a less dense area of the arena if there's a lot of people around.
    • Ah, what the hell. YOLO. I'm going and I'll high-five the people next to me like I always have.

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, Huskerpapa said:

Has the University sent out 2020/2021 basketball ticket announcements yet?  If not...when?

I’ve usually received some info by now, but so far nothing. I have to imagine they’re up against a “drop dead” date on a lot of events here in the next few weeks...

It's starting to become apparent that in terms of gathering that your risk for spreading Covid is greater inside than outside, which makes sense.

Assuming a season happens, I think we'll find that Nebraska either limits or doesn't sell any tickets because selling them as usual is inviting people to congregate in an enclosed area which increases the potential for an outbreak.  Football with its outdoor seating seems like more of a possibility in terms of fan attendance in some form.

38 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

It's starting to become apparent that in terms of gathering that your risk for spreading Covid is greater inside than outside, which makes sense.

Assuming a season happens, I think we'll find that Nebraska either limits or doesn't sell any tickets because selling them as usual is inviting people to congregate in an enclosed area which increases the potential for an outbreak.  Football with its outdoor seating seems like more of a possibility in terms of fan attendance in some form.

Solution: outdoor basketball games. In the winter.  In Nebraska. 🥶