OT: Live Sports Are Back!

1 minute ago, 49r said:

There's only one club that's truly excited about this, and it's the club that has a 25 point lead in the league table. Could you imagine if the Premier League was like Ligue 1 or Eredivisie and just outright cancelled the rest of the season?

1 hour ago, HuskerFever said:

There's only one club that's truly excited about this, and it's the club that has a 25 point lead in the league table. Could you imagine if the Premier League was like Ligue 1 or Eredivisie and just outright cancelled the rest of the season?

And as a Liverpool fan I'm glad to see it!  😁

6 minutes ago, 49r said:
2 hours ago, HuskerFever said:

And as a Liverpool fan I'm glad to see it!  😁

Nobody's perfect. ;)

My favorite time-filler between college basketball and college football, Major League Soccer, is BACK!!! I'm bummed that I likely won't be able to view my beloved Sporting Kansas City in person this year, but I will take what I can get.

https://www.sportingkc.com/post/2020/06/10/mls-back-all-26-teams-resume-season-espn-wide-world-sports-starting-july-8

41 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

My favorite time-filler between college basketball and college football, Major League Soccer, is BACK!!! I'm bummed that I likely won't be able to view my beloved Sporting Kansas City in person this year, but I will take what I can get.

https://www.sportingkc.com/post/2020/06/10/mls-back-all-26-teams-resume-season-espn-wide-world-sports-starting-july-8

For what it's worth, chances were low that fans would be allowed at home stadiums anyway. So there's that.

23 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

Tournament Draw will be broadcast live on YouTube today at 2:30 CDT

On 5/30/2020 at 9:06 AM, HuskerFever said:

😁