staff "very actively working the phones"...

whoopdeedoo

18 hours ago, Red Don said:

Thanks @whoopdeedoo!    Nice article by Brent Wagner at LJS.  For those who can't read it, it mostly reiterates what we already know; very little new information re potential recruits (i.e. names, etc).

👍🏻  would be nice to see some names they have had contact with, but, it is what it is-----i guess.

10 minutes ago, All About the Corn said:

Sounds like the NCAA will be voting on a change for transfers. They will get a waiver for their first transfer so they can play right away. Vote to take place in May. Sounds like it will be voted to confirm the change. Good news for most schools.

from espn's Jeff Borzello:  

According to a report by D1 Baseball, the NCAA Division I Council is expected to discuss a one-time transfer waiver on April 24 and then vote on May 20. The report also states that the waiver would go into effect immediately, granting all first time transfers immediate eligibility for the 2020-21 season

6 hours ago, whoopdeedoo said:

👍🏻  would be nice to see some names they have had contact with, but, it is what it is-----i guess.

:thumbsup:  I know coaches and staff cannot comment on individual prospects until they have committed, BUT it sure would be nice to have some more in-depth reporting by the media (a common complaint recognized and shared by almost everyone on the board).  There is a LOT more coverage for Men's BB, say like the OWH that keeps a running list and updates for potential transfers and recruits that are known to have been contacted by the school.