Something to talk about

cipsucks

Mrs. cip and I went to see BJ Thomas in G.I. right after the Heartland Arena first opened.  They couldn't sell booze yet. Would have been a bummer had not someone sneaked some in...  I digress.  We had seats close to the stage, and people around us were saying he was lip syncing.  And, I was like, no, these aren't recordings, it's live.  This guy should have been a ventriloquist!

9 hours ago, cipsucks said:

Mrs. cip and I went to see BJ Thomas in G.I. right after the Heartland Arena first opened.  They couldn't sell booze yet. Would have been a bummer had not someone sneaked some in...  I digress.  We had seats close to the stage, and people around us were saying he was lip syncing.  And, I was like, no, these aren't recordings, it's live.  This guy should have been a ventriloquist!

It really bugs me when artist say they are live in concert and they lip sync.  They should let us know when the advertise tickets for sale if the concert is really live, partially live or a total lip sync. I can't believe people pay so much money for a fake concert when the can stay home and listen to the album.  (and don't get me started on the excessive use of auto tune with so many "artists" today.

Okay, yeah.  I guess I meant to ask how many are left handed and play a left handed drum kit?  Hard to think of any besides Phil Collins.

Ringo is left handed but plays a right handed drum kit.  Stewart Copeland is left handed, but again plays a right handed kit.

I found this list:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musicians_who_play_left-handed#Drummers

52 minutes ago, 49r said:

Okay, yeah.  I guess I meant to ask how many are left handed and play a left handed drum kit?  Hard to think of any besides Phil Collins.

Ringo is left handed but plays a right handed drum kit.  Stewart Copeland is left handed, but again plays a right handed kit.

I found this list:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_musicians_who_play_left-handed#Drummers

I think it's cool Wayman Tisdale made the Wikipedia list...

Back to the drummer thing, Paul McCartney played drums on several White Album songs.