Something to talk about

cipsucks

Since there is very little to discuss in these shut down days, nothing better than free stuff delivered to your door to get the conversation going.  Another cip contest.  😀

If you don't know, I kinda like music.  I've posted a music video or two here.  Here's the deal; post the music video that best describes your attitude on what is currently going on right now.  It can be optimistic, pessimistic, fatalistic, humoristic or assholistic.  I don't care.  Whoever gets the most upvotes, wins.  If the post is far and away the best, we're talking Nebraska Star Beef steaks.  If not, jerky will be the prize.

On a side note:  this craziness we're all going through will come to an abrupt end in the middle of April.  When it happens, I'll let you know why I know.  Now, go win some steaks!

I'll go with Boredom by the Buzzcocks, but I guess boredom is much better than the alternative. I think we already have a winner with "Don't Stand So Close To Me" by astkooc.   On the morbid side I was going to go with the Dark Ages classic Ring Around the Rosy (sorry, dark humor about a very serious situation)