WBB Blog

Bugeaters1

I'm curious if anyone has any information on this.  One thing I've been impressed about with Caitlin Clark is that she doesn't seem to get injured, especially when you factor in the minutes she plays.  In fact, outside of Molly D. getting hurt yesterday in their game, I don't recall a player for Iowa suffering a major injury all season.  I could definitely be wrong on that, so please correct me.  But I'm wondering what their S&C are doing to prevent injuries, or are they just lucky?

Maybe they don't have a camera guy on a too big of a mobile cart that someone making a fantastic defensive hustle play  runs into hitting her knee on the front edge of and tears her ACL.

Carly Thibealt-DuDonis

i think the Fairfield Stags are 25-1 and may have cracked the top 25. granted, not the most difficult schedule, but, did clobber Rutgers at Rutgers. 

could be a coach to watch in the near future. 

i can't remember if she left minnesota before whalen's last season or as  whalen was leaving.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

25 minutes ago, huskerchode said:

Gonzaga beat by 1 point in conference championship game.  Does the committee take 2 from WCC?  Don’t believe Portland was ranked although their record isn’t bad.  Zaga ranked 14th. 

They lost by 1 or won by 1?

charlie creme stated he still thinks gonzaga will be in top 16 even with a loss in the championship game.

i've watched a handful of gonzaga games this season. i think they may be one of the best mid-major squads ever put together........jmo.

Edited by whoopdeedoo