2020 Transfer Szn

hhcmatt

On 4/3/2020 at 6:09 PM, Navin R. Johnson said:

𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓓𝓮𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓼
@mjdemarinis

Can confirm, via multiple sources, that Creighton point guard Davion Mintz will exercise his option to become a grad transfer and play his final season of college basketball elsewhere.

Big blow for us. In a world where Jays PGs have torched us with good decision making and execution, Mintz displayed the opposite of those characteristics. I'm legit sorry to see him go.

3 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

Looks like getting a big is the priority right now, especially with Sanogo's virtual visit tomorrow. We'd be full once we take him or someone else on. I'd expect more attrition to happen with this being reported

Luther Muhammad is 6'3" 185 so not really a "big".

Career 36% 3 point shooter though.

5 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Yeah, I think thrasher meant that Sanogo is the "big," thus, another dude would have to leave to make way for Luther Muhammad.

Basically they're still actively recruiting other positions other than a big it seems. Which signals in my brain that we must see more attrition coming

2 hours ago, thrasher31 said:

Basically they're still actively recruiting other positions other than a big it seems. Which signals in my brain that we must see more attrition coming

I had hoped my clarification was in order of your thought process; I also had been thinking that Adama appeared 'N' when it all shakes out. Hope so.

Haarms from Purdue is transferring.  That would be a gargantuan graduate transfer.  

I honestly am not the biggest of fans. Obviously he would fill a major need but the bits I have watched the dude relies a lot on his height and size. He can get pushed around and seems to have some issue controlling his emotions.

Fairly surprised he is leaving Purdue but curious where he goes. I don’t think he stays in BIG10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Minnesota_Husker said:

I honestly am not the biggest of fans. Obviously he would fill a major need but the bits I have watched the dude relies a lot on his height and size. He can get pushed around and seems to have some issue controlling his emotions.

Fairly surprised he is leaving Purdue but curious where he goes. I don’t think he stays in BIG10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he relies on his height and size; he's 7'3".

45 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

I get those 7'+ Purdue guys confused, he's the one with the weird hands through the hair twitch, right?  Or is he the one with the herpes?

Yes, Hair.  Haas is the one with herpes.

Think of it like this:

Haarms = Hair

Haas = Herpes

Pretty straightforward.

Edited by 49r