Now that the season is done, here is a PBA memorable moment thread

A thread on the first 7 seasons at Pinnacle Bank Arena for Husker Hoops... feel free to add what you consider to be a top 5 or top 10 or whatever. Just good vibes, man! 😎

<I tried to list home games since I've attended almost all of 'em. If you have road memories, by all means, include those as well>

Here's some games I selected for the first 7 seasons of the Pinnacle Bank Arena in downtown Lincoln, Nebraska... I think the order listed is less important (in my opinion) but the top one shown is definitely #1. Memorable moments to me, all ten, as it were.

1. No-Sit Sunday 77-68 over #9 Wisconsin to essentially claim a Big Dance berth, 2014

2. 72-52 over national runners-up Michigan, 2018

3. Defeating MSU in 2015 as part of NU's three-straight victories (2 on road) over Sparty, 79-77

4. 83-80 win over B1G Champs Purdue in 2017

5. Inaugural game at PBA, a 79-55 win over FGCU and "Dunk City" sequel squad in 2013

6. No-Quit Sunday, a 93-91 overtime win over Iowa, when basically half of NU's roster was not able to play, 2019 (Glynn Watson 7-triples)

7. 93-90 double overtime win over Iowa, another Glynn Watson 7-triple night, 2017 -- Nebraska started Big Ten at 3-0 after B1G wins at Maryland & Indiana

8. 94-75 over that eastern Omaha squad, 2018

9. 56-55 over Cincinnati in double-OT, not because the game was great but due to the timing of it all, NU had lost to CU & Incarnate Word just prior to beating the Bearcats, 2014

10. 68-62 over a salty Ohio State squad, 2014

Honorable mention: 2020's sole victory for NU vs Iowa, 76-70.

Edited by AuroranHusker