Hoiberg taken to hospital ☹️

PimpMario

I only follow you guys and I'm lost.  Are we all doomed? Like people are overlooking we were only 1 of two teams to lose in the big ten tournament in 2019-2020? 

Jk, pre existing condition here and very impressed by the response.  Seems unreal the amount of revenue being passed up for a "scenario". 

I work with elders and feared greatly, but I think everyone should be proud of themselves for living through an inconvenience to ensure shit doesnt go even shittier. 

Dont listen to the haters or the pumpers. 

This a legit unknown responsible business is shielding.

1 hour ago, a0t0w0 said:
1 hour ago, a0t0w0 said:

I only follow you guys and I'm lost.  Are we all doomed? Like people are overlooking we were only 1 of two teams to lose in the big ten tournament in 2019-2020? 

Jk, pre existing condition here and very impressed by the response.  Seems unreal the amount of revenue being passed up for a "scenario". 

I work with elders and feared greatly, but I think everyone should be proud of themselves for living through an inconvenience to ensure shit doesnt go even shittier. 

Dont listen to the haters or the pumpers. 

This a legit unknown responsible business is shielding.

No, we all are not doomed.  In fact, I believe we are on the verge of one of the greatest times in the history of America!  Don't listen to all the voices of negativity, doom and hatred, whether they are on TV, the workplace or on websites.  They're not speaking truth, but lies.  This latest virus, just like the common cold and the flu, will run its coarse and everything will be fine.  If you'd like to talk more, please send me a personal message.

Thanks, Cip. Sometimes a little sunshine pumping is good for the soul. Hopefully we will all survive and look back on this in bewilderment. I just hope things get controlled in time to have a meaningful World Series. I don't think the Spring football or volleyball games will come off but hopefully Fall football will not get scrubbed. Meanwhile, have a few good books ready and plan to watch a lot of tv. (But that is my normal life anyway). Peace.