Nebraska (7-24) vs.Indiana (19-12) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

42 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Twitter is cesspool, people are mad at Fred for coaching - Jesus people need a reality check.

Utter panic ... people are extra contagious with this thing and for days before showing signs. People need to chill out. It also shows why these types of events are being cancelled. The B1G kinda dropped the ball here a bit ... imagine if you went all the way out there for the tourney only to be told you're not allowed after the first day.

Just now, Husker4theSpurs said:

Utter panic ... people are extra contagious with this thing and for days before showing signs. People need to chill out. It also shows why these types of events are being cancelled. The B1G kinda dropped the ball here a bit ... imagine if you went all the way out there for the tourney only to be told you're not allowed after the first day.

Guess you find something to do for a few days and come home.

3 minutes ago, Husker4theSpurs said:

The tests for corona right now take 2-3 days so we won't hear anything for a while and not all are being tested unless meeting certain protocol. A test was just finished that will be able to have a result in 5-6 hours but it's not widely available yet.

I think the NBA guy was tested immediately and found out tonight. Hope they can test coach that fast

18 minutes ago, Husker4theSpurs said:

He was on camera 2-3 days ago mocking the worries about coronavirus by touching everything after being asked about it by the media.

I know but I thought they just tested him earlier today when he showed signs and confirmed it later and canceled the game. Could be off in the times but that’s what it appears.