Nebraska (7-24) vs.Indiana (19-12) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

"Reckless"....while this could be a true statement, much more context is needed before jumping to conclusions.  I find it hard to believe that Fred would coach knowing he had a fever or other Corona virus symptoms..  Perhaps he felt off earlier today and given the intensity of the day and game it hit him all at once.  Cut the guy some slack, send him prayers and hope he gets better, and let the freaking story evolve before burying him and Nebraska!

Just now, Nebrasketball1979 said:

"Reckless"....while this could be a true statement, much more context is needed before jumping to conclusions.  I find it hard to believe that Fred would coach knowing he had a fever or other Corona virus symptoms..  Perhaps he felt off earlier today and given the intensity of the day and game it hit him all at once.  Cut the guy some slack, send him prayers and hope he gets better, and let the freaking story evolve before burying him and Nebraska!

You could really say that it's reckless to hold any sporting event after today.....

Just now, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Gobert tested positive and said in usual circumstances said he was ready to play....people need to start realizing that they may need to give up their precious basketball - Hoiberg and Gobert were directly involved in the games - do you know how many people might be in the same boat in the stands. People are so worried about losing their precious March Madness - its bigger than that. 

2 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Gobert tested positive and said in usual circumstances said he was ready to play....people need to start realizing that they may need to give up their precious basketball - Hoiberg and Gobert were directly involved in the games - do you know how many people might be in the same boat in the stands. People are so worried about losing their precious March Madness - its bigger than that. 

I don't disagree with you.  My point was is that it's really unfair to call Hoiberg and Nebraska reckless without additional context.  Like I said, what if he just felt tired earlier with no other symptoms?  As @hskr4life said, the easiest solution is take the decision out of the players and coaches hands.