Vedral & Banks added to NU roster

khoock

8 hours ago, khoock said:

Another interesting tidbit from this story. Noah Vedral wanted to wear #2 so he will be wearing Dedoch Chan's never worn jersey with the name stitched out. Remember that guy?

Chan's teammate at IHCC, Maurice Calloo, is still available.  How many pages did the Calloo thread get to when he was coming out of high school?

Edited by Dead Dog Alley

4 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

Wish Banks would have gotten the dunk on that Vedral pass

Although both guys will have a foul on the stat line for their college basketball careers, I was really hyped up hoping for an assist and made basket.

Either way, Vedral and Banks are going to be talking about this night for the rest of their lives. What a unique moment for both of them!

8 minutes ago, HuskerFever said:

Although both guys will have a foul on the stat line for their college basketball careers, I was really hyped up hoping for an assist and made basket.

Either way, Vedral and Banks are going to be talking about this night for the rest of their lives. What a unique moment for both of them!

Yep. It does make me wonder who was the 3rd Husker football player that Frosty had mentioned to Freddy......