Northern Colorado vs. Nebraska Game Thread

Bugeaters1

6 hours ago, hskr4life said:

You have to wonder if you'll look back in the record books and see Nebraska's 2020 season record be 7-8 with a * next to it.

And that stinkin' one loss to Columbia cost NU a winning record, but it did allow for Columbia to have 1 win on their season so they feel good too. #SilverLinings

12 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I've heard that it's possible that eligibility could be restored, but I wonder how that could possibly work with newcomers coming in the following season, nationwide.

I heard that the plan would be to have the same number of scholarships for the freshman through seniors.  Anyone who was a senior this year would be granted a scholarship that wouldn't count towards the scholarship limit.  Any school that couldn't afford the scholarship would be paid by the NCAA.  I forget whose idea that was but it was on ESPN.  It was a coach.

4 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

I heard that the plan would be to have the same number of scholarships for the freshman through seniors.  Anyone who was a senior this year would be granted a scholarship that wouldn't count towards the scholarship limit.  Any school that couldn't afford the scholarship would be paid by the NCAA.  I forget whose idea that was but it was on ESPN.  It was a coach.

That's very interesting. Hmmm, wonder how they'd be able to implement all of that. Guess we'll have to wait & see what develops from all this.

2 hours ago, hskr4life said:

My son and I  came up with the same idea, but then said nah the NCAA isn't that smart to do it!😀