Nebraska (7-23) (2-17) vs. Minnesota (13-16) (7-12) Game Thread

5 minutes ago, demone said:

Here’s what I expect:  a little class and decorum from all involved and considering the history. As I said, I didn’t see or hear the question/context. But if he’s in studio, he absolutely knows what questions are coming. Be a professional. 

He was professional. And it's not like what he said is incorrect.

I don't understand why you're commenting on this if you didnt even see/hear it. 🤣😂

Another blown season and I log on to see us bashing.... MILES... in the game thread.  Guys, that is so 2019.  Tim is doing his job in studio.  Just because he says it like it is, doesn't mean that he shouldn't say anything.  If there is one thing Tim has always shown, it's class and not thinking that it was different in the studio today.  Looking forward to the day that we can finally stop blaming Tim for all of our problems since he hasn't been the coach in about a year.

2 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Another blown season and I log on to see us bashing.... MILES... in the game thread.  Guys, that is so 2019.  Tim is doing his job in studio.  Just because he says it like it is, doesn't mean that he shouldn't say anything.  If there is one thing Tim has always shown, it's class and not thinking that it was different in the studio today.  Looking forward to the day that we can finally stop blaming Tim for all of our problems since he hasn't been the coach in about a year.

Again, no one has blamed him for all of the problems.