Nebraska (7-23) (2-17) vs. Minnesota (13-16) (7-12) Game Thread

20 minutes ago, Huskerpapa said:

I would place the blame on an administration that left Miles and his staff hanging, rather than s coach and his staff that gave it their all to the end.

Again, I have NOT said it was all Tim's fault and I wish he had won enough that he would have been extended.

40 minutes ago, demone said:

I respectfully disagree. I don’t know the context, the question or anything else. But in my opinion, the record would not be meaningfully better if he were still here. He would have had different issues, perhaps, but issues nonetheless. There are 350+ other teams he can spend his time commenting about, he should leave this one alone. 

He’s literally one of two on BTN today. It’s his job. Do you expect him to say “no comment” or lie? Good grief. 

4 minutes ago, unl said:

He’s literally one of two on BTN today. It’s his job. Do you expect him to say “no comment” or lie? Good grief. 

Here’s what I expect:  a little class and decorum from all involved and considering the history. As I said, I didn’t see or hear the question/context. But if he’s in studio, he absolutely knows what questions are coming. Be a professional. 

50 minutes ago, demone said:

I respectfully disagree. I don’t know the context, the question or anything else. But in my opinion, the record would not be meaningfully better if he were still here. He would have had different issues, perhaps, but issues nonetheless. There are 350+ other teams he can spend his time commenting about, he should leave this one alone. 

He's literally working in the BTN studio today before, during, and after our game. Should he just sit there and say nothing for over 2 hours?

3 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

We have blown a lot of bunnies.

Nothing new on this season. I've been harping on this all season, but if anybody can find shooting stats on this that would be great. I'm convinced our 3pt shooting might be better than our shooting within 3 feet of the basket.