Markowski Lincoln Pius X

Bugeaters1

18 hours ago, Omahusker said:

She did multiple visits to NU and I believe she could have been a Husker if she’d waited it out or wanted to come here bad enough. Her dads a Husker, she lives in Lincoln...it would be hard not to play here but SDSU is trending in the right direction.  NU is on shaky ground 

with all due respect, not sure i would call 6 Summit League championships and 9 Summit League Tournament Championships with a sweet 16 ncaa appearance last season "trending in the right direction". i would say they have established themselves as the "hunted" in the Summit League and now USD may be joining them. don't see things changing much----SDSU and USD will be battling it out for at least the near future in the league. i always thought Aaron Johnson was a great coach, but, he really solidified that in my mind this season with what he did after losing 3 to injuries---Myah Selland (possibly for her career) and another impressive freshman that was starting (plus another one that came off the bench).