Mack/Burke BOTH suspended indefintietly

39 minutes ago, jayschool said:

Let's start the WTF lineup:

1. Easley
  2. Thor
  3. Cheatham
  4. Arop
  5. Yvan

Those five guys will work hard, that's for sure, and that's all we can ask for. Maybe there's a little Trueblood/Borchardt magic in this group.

Looks like last years end of year lineup.

1 hour ago, jayschool said:

1. Easley
  2. Thor
  3. Cheatham
  4. Arop
  5. Yvan

Those five guys will work hard, that's for sure, and that's all we can ask for. Maybe there's a little Trueblood/Borchardt magic in this group.

Our best ball handler on the roster right now might be Cross, which is insane.  I’d start him at the 4 or 5 and let him bring up the ball to initiate the offense.  

2 hours ago, jayschool said:

1. Easley
  2. Thor
  3. Cheatham
  4. Arop
  5. Yvan

Honestly......if you put Mack in for Easley, I actually like that lineup (relative to this years team)

Edited by nustudent

18 minutes ago, FredsSlacks said:

based on fred's comments it sounds like he's ready to clean house as soon as this season is over...

My biggest concern about Nebraska basketball going forward is that we are always cleaning house as we scramble to catch up to a good league and never gain the depth and experience to consistently compete 

Makes you wonder what happened since they were in Minneapolis and were sent back to Lincoln. Gonna be another flip in the offseason. I was looking forward to Burke being back--hope he still is. Who knows with Mack? Not sure he wanted to be here too badly really.

I too will be watching in person tomorrow ... could be ... interesting?

As someone else mentioned, I wonder what happened between arriving in Mpls, & then having the two sent back to Lincoln? Did they violate curfew up there or something to that affect? Who knows.... Also, not that it matters, but I wish I would’ve drove a Mercedes when I was a Sophomore in College...