Cam Mack suspended again...

bkamler

1 hour ago, HB said:

My crystal ball must have malfunctioned 

You have to wonder how much salary they're willing to offer. As easy as it is to see Tim back in the MWC it seems like getting paid less than his former assistants and getting his teeth kicked in by them would be a tough pill to swallow

9 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

You have to wonder how much salary they're willing to offer. As easy as it is to see Tim back in the MWC it seems like getting paid less than his former assistants and getting his teeth kicked in by them would be a tough pill to swallow

They were paying Edwards $220,008.  😳

34 minutes ago, The Polish Rifle said:

Ironically enough I went to Minny's message board and they are discussing two names with ties to the state of Nebraska: Craig Smith and Greg McDermott. 

Craig Smith I could see. Great coach. McDermott, as much as I dislike the jays, is in a much better spot at creighton than minnesota. I don't think there's more than about 5 schools greg would leave creighton for (duke, unc, kansas, etc.)

33 minutes ago, GoBigFred said:

Craig Smith I could see. Great coach. McDermott, as much as I dislike the jays, is in a much better spot at creighton than minnesota. I don't think there's more than about 5 schools greg would leave creighton for (duke, unc, kansas, etc.)

Agree on both accounts, Craig Smith would be an absolute home run for Minnesota. McDermott has done the P5 thing, better off being a CU lifer - his formula works there.