Cam Mack suspended again...

bkamler

It is important to understand that JUCO and Transfer players tend to come with some baggage. People want to be hard on Mack should probably take a close look at Stevenson and Allen.

His second year at iSU 4 players transferred. I can see that happening again this season. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Fred to recruit at true center. People need to get used to that idea. He likes position less basketball. Every single player, except for Yvan, he has brought in can bring the ball up the floor.

8 minutes ago, hhcdave said:

Surprised and disappointed to hear that about Burke. Love the way he plays the game. 

I’ve been ready for Mack to leave the program for two months now. He’s big time trouble. Maybe he can shoot a couple arrows while looking at his free throw percentage on the way out. 

Dave with the heat!!

What  do you guys think are the chances Mack, Burke, and Green are all gone at seasons end?

Before this suspension, I thought Burke would be most likely to return. Now who knows whats going on. 

If all three leave, King's eligibility status becomes of even greater importance.

3 minutes ago, khoock said:

What  do you guys think are the chances Mack, Burke, and Green are all gone at seasons end?

Before this suspension, I thought Burke would be most likely to return. Now who knows whats going on. 

If all three leave, King's eligibility status becomes of even greater importance.

A better question is, what was Donovan Williams thinking when he didn't think he was going to be needed for a lot of early playing time?

23 minutes ago, khoock said:

Does it really matter?  These guys were on a team that won 7 games and honestly they may have potential, but arent game changers.  If this was a bubble team than maybe but at this point its no loss in my opionion.

17 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

In the worst case, we will still be light years ahead next year of returning production.

Last year's returning production:

Thorir Thorbjarnarson, 2.0 ppg, 2.1 rpg, 1.2 apg

Next year's returning production:

Thorir Thorbjarnarson, 8.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg, 1.3 apg

Bravo!