uneblinstu's postgame chatter: vol 12; ed 29 - vs. Northwestern

2 minutes ago, skerbball said:
1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

In adding insult to injury in my head I felt the season was over but in fact we have two more games before the B1G tourney

Get to bed early Saturday night. Springing forward for a BTN big noon Sunday game in Minneapolis. 

Is it possible to spring forward more than an hour on Sunday? Maybe spring forward 242 days?

On 3/2/2020 at 3:49 PM, Husker Hoops Penitent said:

The fans of this shit-show deserve to be recognized as among the best fans in all of American sport. Over fifteen-thousand show up to watch the home team puke and piss themselves every game. Is there a better fan base (including those other disasters, football & baseball). It has been a dreadful spell but I have been dragging this sack of cement up hill since the early 70s. I wouldn't even know how to stop rooting for them even if I wanted to. I feel a kinship w/ many on this board much like someone who survives a disaster with another. Go big red!

I haven't decided if Nebraska fans are the most loyal in college sports because of their continued attendance or the dumbest in college sports because of their continued attendance.  As Forrest Gump would say "I think maybe it's both.  Maybe both is happening at the same time".