Nebraska (17-11) (7-10) vs. Indiana (21-7) (11-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

16 minutes ago, Cazzie22 said:

Turn out the lights, the party’s over.  Looks like a short stay in Indy next week.  What else is new.  See anything better for next season? I don’t.

may be a bit harsh, but, would Porter crack top 100? then you have 1 that is rated 150 by one group and not even rated by another. then, add a walk-on? man, i don't know how things improve.

7 minutes ago, whoopdeedoo said:

may be a bit harsh, but, would Porter crack top 100? then you have 1 that is rated 150 by one group and not even rated by another. then, add a walk-on? man, i don't know how things improve.

I don't see it either.  Players don't seem to improve from one year to the next.  Kate might have peaked her freshman year.  Other than Brown, not  sure our sophomore class is better than last year.  And agree, incoming class has little fanfare. Not much to get excited about. But, we still have the conference tournament. The fat lady hasn't sang yet, but good chance she is warming up.

5 minutes ago, swmckewon said:

Kissinger being healthy. That's no small thing. 

That said, the half-court offense has to get better. Has to. 

I agree, but who is going to get the ball to Kissinger?  She cannot get her own.  Taylor is  a decent rebounder which this team needs more players that do rebound.