Did anyone sit in 311?

unl

I’ve had season tickets for 12 years, and never has an opposing fan ever been so...annoying is the best word...

There was a group of fans who cheered for anything, said “miss it miss it miss it” or “A foul on Brad?!?!”  

There were several Husker fans who turned around or just squirmed in their chair as this went on. From tip-off to the horn, it just became unbearable. I’ve sat by Iowa or Creighton fan before and this was nothing like that. The worst I’ve ever seen. I’ll never bring up an individual fan again. I was just curious what others thought.  

1 hour ago, unl said:

I’ve had season tickets for 12 years, and never has an opposing fan ever been so...annoying is the best word...

There was a group of fans who cheered for anything, said “miss it miss it miss it” or “A foul on Brad?!?!”  

There were several Husker fans who turned around or just squirmed in their chair as this went on. From tip-off to the horn, it just became unbearable. The worst I’ve ever seen.

Did he get out in time to get to the CHI Center to watch his Bluebirds play?