Nebraska (7-16)(2-10) vs. Maryland (19-4) (9-3) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

...and I would add to colhusker's statement: where 2 pt. & free throws go to die as well. 27.3% & 57.1% respectively. F*****n' "A". I'm nearly dead (having suffered through the slop that has passed for a basketball program since the mid-70s and I cannot remember a team nearly as rotten as this one. Staggering! Nevertheless, I think Hoiberg will get it done, though the near-obsession w/ guards does frighten me. NU needs to be a place where giants can come and develop and thrive too. We need recruits like Sanogo from Jersey, and I would love to see them land the giant from the Philippines, Sotto. This kind of ball is way too risky. Anytime there is an off night shooting, which in our case is every night, we are screwed.

I want to see what we can do if we can play even 30 minutes like we did the 1st 6 minutes of the 2nd half.

We have seen the perfect storm.  One of the worst Nebraska teams playing in the deepest conference.  Nebraska and Northwestern legitimately could be the only 2 teams not in the tournament.