He is a teammate of Jonathan Kuminga.

That got him on a nationally televised game vs LeBron James' son in January

https://www.espn.com/watch/player?id=3566027&lang=en

Kuminga was injured but I guess Nutter lead the Patrick school in scoring 

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, thrasher31 said:

Adam Zagoria
@AdamZagoria
2020 @tps_hsbb wing Zarique Nutter tells me he's not down to a final 3 and is still considering several options, including Maryland, TCU, Nebraska and George Mason. Was a terrific perimeter shooter this season for the Celtics

"Final 3 or not final 3, that is the question."  Prince Hamlet

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, hhcmatt said:

Feels like a 'we need to fill a scholie' offer from Nebraska and if he comes here he's going to transfer away in a year, give our take a few Samaris

He plays on the same team as Adama Sanogo. I posted a condensed game video in the Sanogo thread in which Zarique had a pretty good game. The kid is very athletic. Climbed the ladder for a put-back dunk of a Sanogo miss and then hit treys on back-to-back possessions. Has a nice looking shot from deep.

2 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

He plays on the same team as Adama Sanogo. I posted a condensed game video in the Sanogo thread in which Zarique had a pretty good game. The kid is very athletic. Climbed the ladder for a put-back dunk of a Sanogo miss and then hit treys on back-to-back possessions. Has a nice looking shot from deep.

You have two scholarships and Sanogo, Nutter, and Trevor Lakes all tell you they want to commit. Who doesn't get the scholarship?

18 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

Well, who else on NU's roster can go bye-bye. . .  that's my 1st inquiry.

You have three scholarships and Sanogo, Nutter, Trevor Lakes and El Ellis all tell you they want to commit for 20-21. Who doesn't get the scholarship?

I can come up with as many guys to recruit for as many spots you want to create to illustrate that I think Nutter is a guy we bring here only if we whiff elsewhere.

40 minutes ago, hhcmatt said:

You have three scholarships and Sanogo, Nutter, Trevor Lakes and El Ellis all tell you they want to commit for 20-21. Who doesn't get the scholarship?

I can come up with as many guys to recruit for as many spots you want to create to illustrate that I think Nutter is a guy we bring here only if we whiff elsewhere.

Don't know. Haven't seen enough of The Ellis or Nutter to choose. I want a shooter who can rip the nets and Lakes seems to fit that bill. Sanogo is also both best available player and position of need.

And Nutter could be 2021 if he wanted, I believe.