2020 PG Zarique Nutter - St Peters

thrasher31

27 minutes ago, aphilso1 said:

Hold on a minute.  When did Sacha Baron Cohen join Huey Lewis and the News?  Dude in the back row, third from left, is clearly Jean Girard from Talladega Nights.  

image.jpeg

Luv it when people spot doppelgangers!

On 4/24/2020 at 3:30 PM, LK1 said:

It would be insane to get 3 players from the same high school team, but if it gets Sanogo and Ellis, Nutter is entirely worth any sort of risk.  He's a freak athlete.  Doc would love him.  

El Ellis is a Juco player original from NC

• hhcmatt changed the title to 2020 PG Zarique Nutter - St Peters
1 hour ago, hhcmatt said:

If he tears up the MAAC and transfers we'll hit him up for sure. If he doesn't tear up the MAAC but transfers we will also probably hit him up.

Brilliant move by Fred.  I can remember when coaches used to do things like grayshirting or stashing kids at prep schools to get around scholarship limitations.  But Fred is hiding them at other D1 schools, and just waiting two years to bring them to Lincoln.  The man is a genius!

22 hours ago, aphilso1 said:

Brilliant move by Fred.  I can remember when coaches used to do things like grayshirting or stashing kids at prep schools to get around scholarship limitations.  But Fred is hiding them at other D1 schools, and just waiting two years to bring them to Lincoln.  The man is a genius!

This IS funny, but I actually guarantee they have this conversation.