Michigan (11-8) (2-6) vs. Nebraska (7-13) (2-7) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

1 minute ago, HuskerFever said:

Trying to figure out what's worse. Listening to this, or watching Pac-12 hoops having to listen about all the indigenous trees in the state of Arizona. I'll give you one guess who that is...

I’ll guess he’s smoked a few “trees” in his day... 😁😁😁

1 minute ago, Bugeaters1 said:

so Michigan can body up our big guy knock him out of his path to the basket and there's no foul then we go down the other end and we bumped a guy and that's a foul

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yes. In the next few minutes it might go the other way. You just never know, and that’s what it soooooo fun to watch! 

Just now, Bugeaters1 said:

so Michigan can body up our big guy knock him out of his path to the basket and there's no foul then we go down the other end and we bumped a guy and that's a foul

Tonight I guess it is.  I still can't get over the Thoir call on the fast break.  Thoir is running away from Wagner.  Wagner steps into Thoir, and Thoir gets the foul called on him.

Yes. In the next few minutes it might go the other way. You just never know, and that’s what it soooooo fun to watch! 
Well from that last foul on Cross I kind of doubt it that was not any that wasn't as worse as what happened to him on the other end of the floor