Nebraska (14-5) (4-4) vs. Wisconsin (10-9) (2-6) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

2 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

no I'm not kidding they wear monitors on them you can see them when they come out of the locker room they're putting them on their chest and I asked one of the assistants what those were and she explained to me what the deal was

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

i'm trying to think who else uses this.....i read it a year or two ago (maybe three?) seems like maybe minny? but, i know i read a column on it.

Edited by whoopdeedoo

18 minutes ago, kansashusker said:

They also wear bracelets that monitor their sleep etx.  And have special body suits they wear on the flight home to keep Lactic acid from building up at altitude to recover quicker   HI tech  suff 

So how long has the team been wearing these suits?

If there's time, I usually watch a replay. And after watching again still have some of the same observations.

But...after watching replay. we didn't really play as poorly as Wisky just was on a roll and hyped. They shot almost 50% in the first half.  Some of it may have been our defense, but they were hitting their shots. Later in the game, percentages started to even out, and we caught up late 3rd and 4th qtr. Our defense played more aggressive along the way, and Wisky may have felt the tide turning.

The home team thing. It makes a big difference to Wisky.....where we have been known to have good games away. 

Anyway...huge congrats to the women. Great comeback in hostile environment.  They were focused and poised  when it counted....and got the job done. Another step onward and upward.

15-5 ........It is not luck that got them there

Edited by redsteve

4 hours ago, redsteve said:

If there's time, I usually watch a replay. And after watching again still have some of the same observations.

But...after watching replay. we didn't really play as poorly as Wisky just was on a roll and hyped. They shot almost 50% in the first half.  Some of it may have been our defense, but they were hitting their shots. Later in the game, percentages started to even out, and we caught up late 3rd and 4th qtr. Our defense played more aggressive along the way, and Wisky may have felt the tide turning.

The home team thing. It makes a big difference to Wisky.....where we have been known to have good games away. 

Anyway...huge congrats to the women. Great comeback in hostile environment.  They were focused and poised  when it counted....and got the job done. Another step onward and upward.

15-5  ........It is not luck that got them there

Your observations I think are spot on.  I'll just add that I think it was our "D" some that allowed for better looks in the first 2 1/2+ qtrs. for UW.  As you said the D was more aggressive in the last Q or so.  It needs to be more like that throughout and certainly more improved in the paint.  They wisely saw that on video and successfully attacked us near the basket.  That said, I'll take a W in the B1G any day, esp. on the road, however it looks.  🏀 🌽