OT: trouble in beaverville again?

Bugeaters1

Can the B1G get rid of PSU & Rutgers?! Obviously for very different reasons... what an embarrassment those 2 appear to be to the entire league.

And, really, the Big Ten would be best served by having a nice setup of 12 programs, anyway.

And, quite frankly, I don't mind Maryland in the conference, they seem to fit in fairly well overall for all of their athletic programs.

Finally, let's go back to Legends & Leaders... yeah, the names were weird, I know. I preferred the competitive balance, and the programs felt more like a fit for NU w/ UM, MSU, IA, MN, & NW.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:49 AM, AuroranHusker said:

Can the B1G get rid of PSU & Rutgers?! Obviously for very different reasons... what an embarrassment those 2 appear to be to the entire league.

And, really, the Big Ten would be best served by having a nice setup of 12 programs, anyway.

And, quite frankly, I don't mind Maryland in the conference, they seem to fit in fairly well overall for all of their athletic programs.

Finally, let's go back to Legends & Leaders... yeah, the names were weird, I know. I preferred the competitive balance, and the programs felt more like a fit for NU w/ UM, MSU, IA, MN, & NW.

We sort of live in a glass house though and likely should not be casting stones.   What are others saying about the Mo Washington allegations?  Or what about the rape allegations involving two (now ex) players.  Granted PSU and Rutgers appear to be more systematic issues, but still.  And if we throw PSU and Rutgers out, Ohio State and Minnesota likely need to go as well :)

7 hours ago, Huskerpapa said:

We sort of live in a glass house though and likely should not be casting stones.   What are others saying about the Mo Washington allegations?  Or what about the rape allegations involving two (now ex) players.  Granted PSU and Rutgers appear to be more systematic issues, but still.  And if we throw PSU and Rutgers out, Ohio State and Minnesota likely need to go as well :)

Nah, there's really no need to bring Mo into this. PSU ought to be ashamed of their actions over a very lengthy period of time. And MSU, they've done a lot of dumb stuff in gymnastics, as I recall.