Jervay Green

1 minute ago, royalfan said:

I appreciate Green.  I will try to remember him by cheering his ass of for his teammates with a towel in hand when he was out of the rotation against Iowa.  Wasn't sulking, didn't quit and gave us some decent minutes down the stretch.  Wish him well.  

Agreed on all that. He did want his teammates to do well. That's an admirable trait. Yeah, he got suspended, but he's the dude who worked his way back into not only the rotation, but also the starting lineup. Hope it works out wherever he goes.

8 hours ago, AuroranHusker said:

I do wonder what Burkey is thinking, having remained "suspended indefinitely." I guess we'll find out soon enough.

pretty sure he essentially announced he is done here. 

probably staying- y'van, thor, and the 3 transfers

maybe- arop, cross, easley

newcomers- teddy, lat

Edited by FredsSlacks

16 hours ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

And Donovan Williams thought he wouldn't be counted on for early playing time, why?

Because he doesn't want any competition and wanted to be an automatic starter.  He didn't like it that Fred recruited another player for his position as well.  He would have played a lot next season but Nebraska will be just fine without him. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...