Jervay Green

1 hour ago, Silverbacked1 said:

This is what is funny about fans.

I thought Jervay gave a good effort tonight.. He played with energy and actually played some defense.

I will agree that his offense was not great, he acted like he wanted to be there at least.

Thought the same thing Silver.  Of the guys I watched not care, he was not near the top of the list.  I also really wish Easley go match on the offensive end what he does on defense.  

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, khoock said:

Welp first one and my projections are already wrong 😂😂😂 oh well it was fun.

I wonder if he finds his way back home at CSU, Denver, or UNC. Goodluck to him wherever he ends up.

IIRC, CU was after him pretty hard last year.  I think it came down to us and them, wonder if there's still some interest there.

2 minutes ago, AuroranHusker said:

(*shooting % for FG, 3FG, FT)

Jervay 39.7, 28.4, 50.0

Dachon 40.1, 30.4, 56.6

Take away the times they got fouled but didn't get a call and those numbers wouldn't look as bad.  Attacking the rim in the Big Ten, when the refs don't see anything when they don't want to, might have some strategic drawbacks..

4 minutes ago, Dead Dog Alley said:

Take away the times they got fouled but didn't get a call and those numbers wouldn't look as bad.  Attacking the rim in the Big Ten, when the refs don't see anything when they don't want to, might have some strategic drawbacks..

I am going to guess that none of that is going to help their free throw percentages. Ufftah.