Iowa (10-4) (1-2) vs. Nebraska (6-8)(1-2) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

22 minutes ago, khoock said:

Lol you keep saying this. But there is absolutely no evidence to support Green solely being used as a backup PG and nothing else. Actually there has been a game or two where Mack played the whole game AND Jervay still played like 20+ minutes.

Β 

You just want that to be the case. But the game thread is not a good place for that when ppl who arent watching are trying to follow along and get legitimate info.

Of course I do. Β I wholly acknowledge the truth in your post.

Β 

And I’m a million times right for wanting it. Β 16 minutes a night for Easley at the 2 is perfect and should’ve happened earlier.
Β 

Forgive me while I bask in this perfectly executedΒ win against Iowa.Β 

Just now, big red22 said:

So without Green we have wins over Purdue and Iowa?Β  I don't get it!

Β 

And don't forget the great effort against Indiana as well.Β  There definitely appears to be some sort of trend.Β  Maybe it's just a coincidence but the limited data is starting to suggest otherwise.

1 minute ago, Nebrasketball1979 said:

Β 

And don't forget the great effort against Indiana as well.Β  There definitely appears to be some sort of trend.Β  Maybe it's just a coincidence but the limited data is starting to suggest otherwise.

It’s not that Green shouldn’t play and we’re better when he doesn’t. Β It’s that he’s a natural PG and we happen to have an all conference PG who can play long minutes ahead of him. Β Dachon is going to have to play well because Easley just proved he’s a player and deserves double digit minutes at the 2 every night. Β 

Cam was asked after the game about playing with Thorir.Β 
Β 
β€œI love playing with Thor. He’s my best friend on the court. He makes me look good.”
Β 
That says a lot about Thorir’s playing time, I’d say.Β 
And had it not been for a lot of injuries last year he wouldn't have never seen the court

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Great win. And we did it with 7 scholarship players. And that’s even with Kavas just basically being a body out there. Huge marbles on Thor. He’s just a basketball player. Also, time to start talking about Cam being one of the best distributors in college basketball. Some of his passes and his quickness can’t be replicated by many.Β 

2 minutes ago, huskerbaseball13 said:

Great win. And we did it with 7 scholarship players. And that’s even with Kavas just basically being a body out there. Huge marbles on Thor. He’s just a basketball player. Also, time to start talking about Cam being one of the best distributors in college basketball. Some of his passes and his quickness can’t be replicated by many.Β 

Ridiculous stat line from Cam tonight. Β 

17 minutes ago, LK1 said:

Of course I do. Β I wholly acknowledge the truth in your post.

Β 

And I’m a million times right for wanting it. Β 16 minutes a night for Easley at the 2 is perfect and should’ve happened earlier.
Β 

Forgive me while I bask in this perfectly executedΒ win against Iowa.Β 

Right there with ya brotha. It was a great win. HCFH owns Iowa and crappy (on paper) Nebrasketball teams might be Iowa's kryptonite.