Nebraska (11-1) vs. Michigan St. (7-5) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Damnit we got screwed at the end of regulation. Then we play like total crap in overtime. Awful pass by Nicea. We just don't play hard enough down the stretch to win games like this. We give up open three's; don't get after loose balls; and don't rebound for sh*t. This was a game we should've won easily if we do the little things.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Damnit we got screwed at the end of regulation. Then we play like total crap in overtime. Awful pass by Nicea. We just don't play hard enough down the stretch to win games like this. We give up open three's; don't get after loose balls; and don't rebound for sh*t. This was a game we should've won easily if we do the little things.

Yeah I kind like Wisconsin last year when they screwed Nebraska over.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Disgusting!!! Another 9-9 conference record I am seeing. I don't understand how Amy can never get her teams to play better defense!!! With the amount of girls we have we should be pressing the whole damn game. So lazy and out of shape its kind of funny to watch them struggle like high school team.. Everyone just sits and watches the ball go to a defensive player. They probably had more offensive rebounds than we had all together.

There's just no tenacity. The commentator said earlier, MSU has wiped the floor clean with their jerseys today." And that sums up how we play. Late in the game we were still going under screens allowing MSU to shoot 3s. We're still bending over to pick up loose balls while MSU is diving for them. And we still had chances to win it, but we just don't have that "dog" in us. I just want one girl to step up and be that.