uneblinstu’s postgame chatter: vol 12; ed 13 - Texas A&M CC

hhcmatt

19 hours ago, Silverbacked1 said:

Different than usual guys sat behind us today.

All I got to say is he must not have seen us play this year because he bitched about everything that we did.

"Quit driving to the basket, Quit shooting the 3, Get a rebound!"

He did like the Red Panda though, oh and was on his phone telling his 7 year old son the score of every NFL game every 10 seconds even if hadn't changed.

There is always that one fan/idiot.It wasn't me was it?

5 hours ago, Handy Johnson said:

I have a row full of dips**ts that have settled in behind me for the season. It’s a running commentary on EVERYTHING but the game, & about as funny as ringworm...

That's amazing, no matter where I sit, the guy in front of me swears he has a dips**t sitting right behind him...

3 hours ago, dustystehl said:

I failed to see anything yesterday that supports the "Mack and Green don't get along" narrative. I hope that can be put to bed now.

And I've dealt with my fair share of annoying fans. From boot shopping to nacho toppings, I've heard a LOT of conversations that should have taken place anywhere but at a sporting event.

I don't go to the men's games, we go to the womens. And there are to old guys that think they are on floor coaching. I sit on the floor behind the Nebraska bench, these guys are 3 rows back. And can hear everything they say. one game every time the Huskers had the ball, and it looked like they open. they yell shoot the ball.

38 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

Watched bits and pieces of the entire game.  Great to get a win and happy to finally be starting conference play.

Thats all I got.

It was a decent defensive game by Nebraska. I hope the defense locks down in B1G play, that is likely the best way for NU to be able to stay within striking distance in most Big Ten games this season.

15 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

I don't go to the men's games, we go to the womens. And there are to old guys that think they are on floor coaching. I sit on the floor behind the Nebraska bench, these guys are 3 rows back. And can hear everything they say. one game every time the Huskers had the ball, and it looked like they open. they yell shoot the ball.

Wow. What a fun experience for everyone around them...

Not a great win (how about that for analysis) but a good win, beat a team badly that we should beat badly.  Think what would have done had we shot the ball close to a Div 1 percentage.

Free Throw shooting was lights out (even after Bugeaters1 told me I might have jinxed them by pointing that out in the game thread)

Green needs to slow down a whole bunch and the let the game come to him, 

We are going to miss Cheatham, not flashy but solid ball player

Mack might be leading the nation in assists if we would hit shots.

Like what I saw from the two young bigs.

Lots of good to build on from this one.

Not a great win (how about that for analysis) but a good win, beat a team badly that we should beat badly.  Think what would have done had we shot the ball close to a Div 1 percentage.

Free Throw shooting was lights out (even after Bugeaters1 told me I might have jinxed them by pointing that out in the game thread)

Green needs to slow down a whole bunch and the let the game come to him, 

We are going to miss Cheatham, not flashy but solid ball player

Mack might be leading the nation in assists if we would hit shots.

Like what I saw from the two young bigs.

Lots of good to build on from this one.

I was hoping you didn't give them the ole announcer jinx. And it didn't happen.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

On 12/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, Silverbacked1 said:

Different than usual guys sat behind us today.

All I got to say is he must not have seen us play this year because he bitched about everything that we did.

"Quit driving to the basket, Quit shooting the 3, Get a rebound!"

He did like the Red Panda though, oh and was on his phone telling his 7 year old son the score of every NFL game every 10 seconds even if hadn't changed.

This brought back memories of last year's butter game.  Had a guy sit behind me in his early 20s and it was his first Nebraska basketball.  When that tool bag from butter put his finger to his lips, without missing a beat he said how about this finger and flipped him off.  Isle attendant came down to remove him he apologized profusely and was allowed to stay.  Still one my favorite moments.