uneblinstu’s postgame chatter: vol 12; ed 12 - North Dakota

uneblinstu

2 hours ago, demone said:
3 hours ago, LK1 said:

Hot take:  I don’t think Green is a better player than Easley.  

I very well may agree with you...or at the very least, I'm starting to see evidence that Green may be part of the problem and not part of the solution. Not possible to say with certainty yet. But 2 games against B1G competition without him and there was a drastically improved energy we didn't see yesterday.

Not that the name Deverell Biggs rings a bell or anything.

I truly appreciate the contributions by the faithful here. My opinion is Green is a good young man, and suffering like all of us. I think his best play is to come. By the way, I love Easley's game- always have. It seems every great team has a guy similar in skills and attitude to Easley, and that is where this program is headed under Coach Hoiberg. I am enjoying the building process as we go. The destination will be all the sweeter....

7 hours ago, LK1 said:

Hot take:  I don’t think Green is a better player than Easley.  

I really like Charlie but no way I am buying this. He might bring some things to the table we need more right now like toughness and intensity, which we need much more of from everyone. If they played 1v1 I think Green wins a lot more often than not. Think Green is getting a little to much blame here.