hhcmatt

11 hours ago, Ron Mexico said:

Starters:

Cam/Teddy/Charlie

Dashon/Jervay/Thorir

Thorir/Shameil/Jervay

Yvan/Kevin

Derrick/Akol

Can remove Williams from this list since he has decommitted.

I may not have a crystal ball, but I can predict with a high degree of certainty that our lineup will not resemble this.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2019 at 9:42 PM, aphilso1 said:

I may not have a crystal ball, but I can predict with a high degree of certainty that our lineup will not resemble this.  

Thank you.  There is an enormous amount of time before next season rolls around.  I guess  speculation is fun...but right now my speculation relates to what team and players are going to "show up" at our next game!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Husker Hoops Penitent said:

I have him slotted in as a certain starter next year. 

Absolutely. By the way, his brother Timmy is a 6-6 forward for Utah. He is averaging 21.1 ppg and 7.9 rpg. Shooting 50% FG, 77% FT. 

I suspect we got a really good one in Teddy Allen. I'm excited to see what he can do here. 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, khoock said:

Hate to jump ahead, but looking at next years roster (as it currently stands) got me saying OH BOYYYY!

The guys are gonna have to earn their minutes! Especially with Fred's seven to eight player rotations.

I thought he said he was open to playing more guys if more guys warranted playing time

If his off court maturity now mirrors his JUCO stats, Teddy may be just what we need for success next year. Free throw shooting does not require any adjustment period when moving to high Div. 1 opponents. If a couple of this year's stalwarts had the same free throw ability we would probably have at least three more wins.

3 hours ago, millerhusker said:

37 points last night. 10-11 from the line and 5-8 from the perimeter. 

Season stats: 32.3 ppg. 7.4 rpg

3 pt: 43-98 (44%)

FT: 125-137 (91.2%)

And he is playing 23-24 minutes a game. 

Edited by rr52

14 hours ago, The Polish Rifle said:

I highly doubt there are 5 better juco players....

Have you looked?  Jay Scrubb and Tyon Grant-Foster are no joke. Team USA can take their pick of college players for the U-19 team and they invited Scrubb to their training camp as a Juco player.