Cam Mack and the reason I hate Twitter

19 hours ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Me personally I don't follow the guys on twitter. I have a few of the womens basketball players that I follow. But that is it. I don't get into the bashing of kids, they are doing the best that they can.

Same. But it's the one thing even above personal attacks directed at me that enfuriates me-- toxic negativity and messing with kids on the site and online. While I do think the cream rises to the top and kids nowadays need to grow thicker skin, this cowardly couch coaching asshole behaviour that fans display really gets me piping hot mad. That's such a lot blow and (unfortunately) quite detrimental and impactful to some kids. I hate it. Dont get me started! 😡😡 what I'm hearing about cam's mom (or the burner account) starts to convince me that it's a bit of a scummy person behind that. What a shitty move. I know mothers want to protect their kids, but that all seems extreme from the sound of it. 

7 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Ok, I exchanged a bit with the account in question and she mentioned she is coming to the Purdue game to support Cam and she’s excited about being back to Lincoln. So, who knows??? 

Just curious, how did you exchange with her? There os no tweets between others on her account that shows anything or is there open dm's?

51 minutes ago, coughunter said:

Just curious, how did you exchange with her? There os no tweets between others on her account that shows anything or is there open dm's?

Simply commented on one of her tweets and she replied and then I did and then she did.  She also mentioned Cam is on meds for a condition and was taking them and that’s why he was a minute late, and that it won’t happen again. 

55 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Simply commented on one of her tweets and she replied and then I did and then she did.  She also mentioned Cam is on meds for a condition and was taking them and that’s why he was a minute late, and that it won’t happen again. 

Hmmmmmm, should of asked why she has a burner account

I just hope that Cam Mack, and whoever he gets advice from, understand that there arent many coaches in college that can teach him what it takes to be a pro better than Hoiberg can.

Hoiberg has played in the NBA, coached in the NBA, worked in NBA front offices, AND sent players to the NBA as a collegiate coach. I dont know the exact number, but I cant imagine many current college coaches can say the same thing.

12 hours ago, coughunter said:

Go back and read page 1....I already pointed that out.  If it is her on another account then laugh in my face.  Feel its fake. 

You expect me to read the whole thread? And not just spout off ignorantly? Sheesh. Tough crowd.

😬

2 hours ago, khoock said:

Hoiberg has played in the NBA, coached in the NBA, worked in NBA front offices, AND sent players to the NBA as a collegiate coach. I dont know the exact number, but I cant imagine many current college coaches can say the same thing.

Just off the top of my head I think Juwan Howard and Penny Hardaway both tick off a lot of the same boxes.

This one's for Cam and his mom:

Been following the Huskers now for over 30 years and the one thing...THE ONE THING...I haven't seen and the one thing I've always wanted to see was someone on my favorite team mess around and get a triple double.  Nobody is happier for Cam that he got it done today than I am.  Proud of you young man!  And to get it done against one of the best teams in the nation makes it that much sweeter!

On December 10, 2019 at 6:40 PM, CamChris74 said:

Thanks to a fan, that’s a mom and I was screenshot some of the comments made  in regards to Cam and I.

No one knows our story but I would prefer you not bash Cam.

He loves it here and he admitted he lost track of time on Saturday And felt so bad but he also didn’t let me know he had a bacterial infection from the Caymans.

I am a lion with her cubs... No one wants to see people just bashing their child for no reason.

I didn’t bash the team as a whole. I basically stated they don’t complete his assists which is an issue as well as Cam not sinking free throws.. I am Cams #1 cheerleader and also his #1 one critic...

Cam hates me on social media but as a mom you can feel when your kids are having a rough moment.

These players read these blogs and that hurts them.

I am battling breast cancer which I ask for no sympathy, just prayer but that does not stop me from protecting my children.

Cam worries, he doesn’t know if one day he picks up the phone and I don’t answer.

i did that one day because my phone was in the car, I missed 10 calls and texts, You okay mom..
I will fight for them until my last breath..

When coaches recruit kids, they are not honest such as SFA...

Cam said one year playing because he doesn’t know how long I have on this earth,  no one does but he has had dreams of going pro since he was a kid.

Don’t punish or talk about Cam because of my actions..

I said #staytuned because Cam is just getting started..

He is not the savior but he plays a major part in the success of this team because he is gifted and talented...

Understand these kids have real life situations and it’s bigger than basketball.

Its not easy to lose and your fans are bashing you...

He wants to win, he texts me everyday and my advice to him is , trust God , you got this.

He didn’t bring you this far to not complete what he started in you as a 2 year old little boy.

We have big games this week, be positive and support your team❤️
I will not be back on social media because sometimes it takes me to thoughts that are not holy...and actions that are not nice

Two things, 1)he is a Husker and will be loved here.

2) great first post and know you are very welcome to be on here any time.