Cam Mack and the reason I hate Twitter

4 hours ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

Ok, I don’t hate Twitter. Fans tweeting and venting is part of the deal. Now, let me say, this isn’t to start a rumor. But i did find it both alarming and very note worthy to us diehards that Cam Mack’s mom is replying to fans tweets from the CU game and tweeted a picture of his son: “I wish that Cam had waited....God is still in control....”

she also uses the hashtag #staytuned to a bunch of replies to fans. The general tone of her replies is she’s obviously frustrated and even addresses the benching because of being one minute late for the bus.  Again, I’m not saying we’re gonna get a press release like Samari’s, but she’s pretty upset and you know she’s talking to Cam.

lets hope emotions have calmed down, most of her tweets and replies happened around 3am Central time...

I really don't think it's her twitter.  Pretty sure its fake.  Look at the replies and followers and following.  Seems like a troll job to me

cam's not leaving. he's the only point guard on the team and has played more minutes than anyone.

he's not transferring to a school where he might not even play just because he was benched for 5 minutes.

i honestly thought we were benching him as a strategical move before i heard about the bus. having a scoring punch off the bunch wouldn't be the worst thing.

Edited by FredsSlacks

49 minutes ago, millerhusker said:

I don’t think it’s fake, unfortunately. She’s been on message boards saying similar things. I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t found this one

Then why not following cam or cam following her or mentions of her? Isnt cams mom battling cancer?  She has time to tweet? Feels like not real at all until im proven wrong.  No real tweets till yesterday.  Seems really fishy

4 minutes ago, coughunter said:

Then why not following cam or cam following her or mentions of her? Isnt cams mom battling cancer?  She has time to tweet? Feels like not real at all until im proven wrong.  No real tweets till yesterday.  Seems really fishy

Here you go......google her and the 1st thing that comes up is her real twitter

Screenshot_20191208-152023_Twitter.jpg

Just now, millerhusker said:

This is all silly. But if you scroll way down you’ll find her getting into with St. John’s fans, using the exact same verbiage as the other account.

You really think she created a 2nd account to say that stuff? The day of oh wait the bluejay game? Come on man.  Thats ridic

58 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

Did any of you bother to notice that Cam doesn't follow this account, whoever it is? His "mom" is out there tweeting up a storm, but he doesn't follow her?

Go back and read page 1....I already pointed that out.  If it is her on another account then laugh in my face.  Feel its fake.