Nebraska (4-4) vs. Creighton (6-1) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Just now, khoock said:

First, name me a team where not two players on a 16 man roster have played a single minute of collegiate basketball together (ill wait)... then we can discuss if said team would or would not fall behind to Creighton by 30.

We've seen this from experienced Nebraska teams

2 minutes ago, khoock said:

First, name me a team where not two players on a 16 man roster have played a single minute of collegiate basketball together (ill wait)... then we can discuss if said team would or would not fall behind to Creighton by 30.

We've had a trip to Italy, 2 months of practice, and 8 games to figure out how not to fall behind by 30.  I think was Scott is saying is... when does this stop becoming the excuse and we expect to see more and improvement from this team?

6 minutes ago, Faux Mike Peltz said:

No offense taken. I work with 5 CU alums that go to the games and are more than just an average fan.

i guess they thought with Krampl leaving and Epperson rehabbing (before he got hurt) they were in for a rebuilding year.  Let’s not forget Zegarowski went from a guy who was decent to playing like his hair is on fire. Some of their sentiment came from their perception of being severely undersized, especially for the Big East. 
Frankly, I don’t care about CU. I just know I’m buying the office donuts Monday...

Buy them at Hy-Vee tonight, then leave the box open for a couple of days. 

7 minutes ago, hskr4life said:

We've had a trip to Italy, 2 months of practice, and 8 games to figure out how not to fall behind by 30.  I think was Scott is saying is... when does this stop becoming the excuse and we expect to see more and improvement from this team?

Did the team not drastically improve from the UC Riverside loss to the USF win? We saw boatloads of improvement in that stretch. 

But this our first game against a top 40(ish) team and it is showing. Thats how i see it atleast. You cant say whether they are improving or not because we havent really seen them against this level of competition.

Edited by khoock

3 minutes ago, khoock said:

Did the team not drastically improve from the UC Riverside loss to the USF win? We saw boatloads of improvement in that stretch. 

But this our first game against a top 40(ish) team and it is showing.

This is a fair point... though I still don't think we should ever find ourselves down by 30... or down 40-9.