2021 4 PG Carter Whitt -> Wake Forest->Furman

thrasher31

On 3/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, Swan88 said:

Robin Washut seems to think that Carter Whitt will stay in the 2021 class and not reclassify to 2020, with Nebraska continuing to recruit him.

That's fine, too, depending on the status of Cam Mack et al for NU at the point guard position in 2020-21. I hope Nebraska is able to gain a certain Whitt in 2021. This past season took me to my wit's end. But I'll ready to dive right back in the deep end next year. And the following season regain my full Whitt. 😉

On 3/12/2020 at 9:53 PM, AuroranHusker said:

That's fine, too, depending on the status of Cam Mack et al for NU at the point guard position in 2020-21. I hope Nebraska is able to gain a certain Whitt in 2021. This past season took me to my wit's end. But I'll ready to dive right back in the deep end next year. And the following season regain my full Whitt. 😉

I know of something that can help keep your wits about you.

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 11.24.18 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Art Vandalay said:

He would take the final 2021 ship correct? We have a bunch of 2021 football guys enrolling in Dec so assume the same thing, especially if he is not playing this year. 

assuming we have a couple leave after this year would open up more for 2021

Except that if he comes in at semester, he would either have to walk on, or a scholarship player would have to leave before the semester starts like we had last year with Samari Curtis.  

Its not like football because they are playing at in both semesters whereas football they can roll them back due to players that graduate in December.